The mission of SAID NGO is threefold: awareness, advocacy and support
- Increase awareness about CRC and CRC screening.
- Improve detection through decreasing barriers to participation in CRC screening.
- Involve doctors and general practitioners in advising patients about the necessity of early screening starting at the age of 45.
- Advocate with stakeholders to establish an organized CRC screening program in Lebanon while assuring access to high quality screening.
- SAID NGO team members help in directing people to reliable laboratories for FIT and taking appointments to those who ask for help in that matter.
- SAID NGO survivors share their experience with compassion, knowledge and understanding via support groups to colorectal patients, and caregivers.
All eligible Lebanese males and females to be up-to-date with CRC screening
Our mission is founded on the values of care, empathy, respect and dedication without discrimination in class status, and religion.